free printable mother's day card & last minute bouquet

5.04.2011


















If you're looking for a last minute mother's day card and gift idea, you've found the right place. Show Mom you love her with this cute bouquet of tissue paper flower pom-poms.

First, you'll want to download the FREE Mother's Day card here {right click to download}. This card is for personal use only and may not be resold. Print out the Card and right a sentimental message inside. The pdf includes four different pages. One has a blank card with just flowers, one says "to my GRANDMOTHER", one says "to my MOTHER", and the last one says "to my MUM". Print which ever page you like.

Then, you will need to make the tissue paper flowers, but not finish them. (That's what your Mom gets to do).

I used the tutorial from Martha Stewart and just changed a few things.

Instructions:
1. Stack four pieces of tissue paper on top of eachother.
2. Cut out 10x5" rectangles.
3. Make 3/8-inch-wide accordion folds.
4. Wrap twisty tie around center.
5. Cut ends of tissue paper to be either rounded or pointy.

This is what your tissue paper flower should look like when you send it in the mail. You will want to mail it flat.





Then, print out this tutorial card here {right click to download}. Which is also FREE and for personal use only. Put the tutorial card in the envelope, along with the tissue paper flowers and FREE card!


Now you have an easy, quick last minute idea for Mother's Day, and the best part is....well, you decide!



25 comments:

Jenette said...

I wish I would have checked your blog yesterday... I just bought 4 mother's day cards and spent too much money for settling... perhaps I will store this for next year...

Rachel said...

very cute!!! Great job, as always!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about making a mother's day card today. This is the perfect idea since my mum lives across the country.

Chad and Kayla said...

This is such a cute and great idea. thank you. :) My mother and grandmother loved it! :)

kms handmade said...

Thank you for sharing your card design! It's very cute!

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome! My 91 year-old grandma is going to love getting this in the mail.

Tracie D Isagenix Consultant said...

Beautiful Artwork! I am in the greeting card business but your cards are beautiful.

feltonthefly said...

Thank you! Pretty cards, and a cute idea for the tissue paper flower : )

Janet, FeltOnTheFly
http://www.feltonthefly.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

love how the card and the tissue flower go together! Linked to this on my blog

Jenette said...

I saw Martha Stewart promote her flowers today on the Today Show---it made me think of you. :)

Kat said...

Absolutely stunning card!!

Just wanted to tell you that I am a huge fan of your work, and I linked to your Mother's Day card post on my blog about making a great card for mom.

Sincerely,
Kat, Craftheads
http://craftheads.blogspot.com/

marqbegay said...

AWESOME!!!

emily said...

Love the cards! But I can't seem to open the pdf files. It says there is an error? Is it just my computer maybe? Help! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I haven't done mother's day with my moms yet since I was sick today, so this is lovely! Thanks so much! That "to my MUM" one cracks me up...since the flowers are mums! Orrr at least mum-like.

Unknown said...

i'm a mormon too :) i love your works :D

Unknown said...

i'm a mormon too :) i love your works :D

talha said...

Love the way you have made tissue paper flower,I do try it.


plastic card holders
plastic business cards
scratch cards printing

Joseph said...

What kind of smell we can add in this
cute bouquet of tissue paper flower pom-poms if we want use some perfume?
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card Printing

Unknown said...

It’s a good thing that there is a website like this which offers a free printable mother’s day card. Designing your own mother’s day card or choosing designs online can be a better idea instead of buying in bookstores. Mothers will definitely appreciate it more, if they know that their children exert effort in designing their cards.

Madeleine Truman

Unknown said...

Wow! Loving the tissue paper pom pom look on the card! I just had to share this free card with my followers too. Thanks so much for your design! http://blovelyevents.com/2013/05/09/i-love-you-mom-freebie-printable-cards-for-you/

Sandhya Blogger said...

mothers day greetings cards

Sandhya Blogger said...

greetings for mothers day

Sandhya Blogger said...

ree mothers day images

Sandhya Blogger said...

mothers day card messages

Sandhya Blogger said...

free mothers day greetings